Thursday, November 5, 2009

Progress

It's been 4 days now since I've had pop or candy... something that was a staple in my diet before this week. I've gained 10-15 pounds over the last couple of months from eating really crappy food, including McDonald's mostly every day. I eat out of stress or convenience, with 8 cans of diet pop and usually a bag of sugary, gummy candy every day... and at least one trip to the fast food places. It's a wonder I'm not diabetic or have had a heart attack.

Tonight, I made sirloin tips with green beans. I had my salad at Panera Bread for lunch, and eggs for breakfast. I had a banana and yogurt as well. I bought salad, bacon, chicken, lots of vegetables and more eggs at the store tonight. I've also been drinking lots of water, which is a milestone for me. I'm not specifically cutting out anything else other than sugar, caffeine and things blatantly recognized as junk food. And although I feel more tired than normal without the sugar and caffeine, I am going to bed at a normal hour... usually around 11 (compared to 3 a.m. before). With my trip in a month, I'd like to lose 10 pounds, which is my ideal weight, while kicking up my exercise as well. I hope I don't loose it from my booty... I like it when it's plump and luscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment