I'm all set for the sale tomorrow morning. This is the first time, out of the many, many garage sales that I've had that I'm actually holding in a garage. It's so nice to be able to wake up, stretch and hit the garage door opener and be ready to go without having to lug shit out onto the lawn. No early-birds... they'll have to wait until the door is open. I hate the mentality of the garage sale people. Haggling, bitching, conversing... just give me the money and get out. So sorry you don't have anything better to do on a sunny Saturday morning but root through my old shit. Boo hoo for you.
Speaking of sunny... I can't believe this weather. We're going to have sunny, warm (mid-sixties) weather for the next 5 or 6 days. It'll hardly make my trip to Florida hard for the people stuck here with the, normally, 35 degree weather. I'll have to find something else to rub in their faces. In the meantime, I'm set to go December 5th to Philly for the class, then fly to Ft. Lauderdale for two weeks. I'll be back December 21st... just in time to hang the stockings by the gas fireplace with care.

No comments:
Post a Comment