


I got some great news today... my ex, Scott, who has the condo in Ft. Lauderdale where I stay, put his condo up for sale and needs some work done in it (painting, spackling, etc). He wants to fly me down in a month, rent a car for me and pay me for painting the whole place. Being their second home, it's very fun and kitchy, but they want to tone it down a bit for selling. I have a class in Philly (details to come) December 5-7th and I'll drive there, stay with them and then leave my truck and fly out of there to their place in Florida the day after for 10-12 days, fly back to Philly and drive back to Pittsburgh... just in time for Xmas. It's a great working vacation and soaking up some sun will help me recharge for the rest of the winter.
WOW.....what a fantastic "gig"! We're heading down on Christmas day and staying through New Year's.....staying with Jill in St. Augustine for a while then going to Orlando for New Year's. Kayleigh has a meet in Coronado Springs Jan. 2-3. Yay!!
ReplyDeleteit's pouring down here and I am working Christmas!
ReplyDeleteteehee
Have a great time!