Friday, September 17, 2010

Nervous Energy

I woke up around 5:30 this morning, wide awake.  I couldn't get back to sleep because my mind starting running immediately.  Yesterday, I figured on a down day, with the rain.  A little coffee... perhaps a matinee, but I wound up running all over the place getting things done.  A few days ago, I felt overwhelmed... today, I feel on track.  My Dad and I are going over to the other house to clear out my tools and things.  I worked really hard at getting things cleaned up and renovated over there that the day that we listed the house was the last time I did anything.  I cleaned up my tools and put them in bins and there they lay.  I had just had enough.  The closing will be a relief for my laundry list of things to do and only have to think about the emotional part of the sale now.

1 comment:

  1. Clearly it is hard for you to just be still. There is much to be said for something that seems to simple, but is really so hard to do. Maybe it's time now, to start letting yourself just be still, sometimes. I have the perfect suggestion. You should consider taking a Hot Yoga Class, and learn Ujjayi breathing. I have taken a few classes in the past, and Fall is the perfect time to start back! There is a studio very close to home, and I wouldn't let you go alone (at least the first time, lol). p.s. There were several hot, sweaty, and flexible guys in the class in the last class I was in; not that I am trying to persuade you, or anything!

    ReplyDelete