Thursday, September 9, 2010

Funny

Lights on for 4 hours.... then off for another month

I think he took the Hooked-on-Phonex 'read and point' technique a little too far

There are many things about Walt that could contribute to the problem... the hooves may have something to do with it... or maybe it's his camel toe

I'm not really a kid person, but there doesn't seem to be anything funny or wrong with this picture to me?!  Seems like a good system

You'd probably want to hold off from getting a grilled weiner from the vendor outside of this office

Earning the nickname "Orca" in high school, she really should have had some foresight on this scenario and heeded the warning "stay out of the water".

I hope it's not stuffed with a Chinese baby... then you're hungry an hour later and too much MSG

No comments:

Post a Comment