It looks like it's all systems go for my Dad's surgery... I was worried about the anesthesia, but the doctor assured me it should be fine. He's all set for the 12th... and hopefully the closing will be on the 11th. I'm about to take my brother back to rehab... I guess he failed a probationary drug test... I'm sure I'll get the low-down on the ride over there, or whatever version is my brother's current reality. It will be nice to have a 30 day vacation. My Dad has had it with him and has thrown his hands up in the air. He's done that move so many times that I'm thinking of calling something and making it a dance move. I wrote a song on Facebook about all that's going on in my life... it' needs some work, but the foundation is there and you can tap your foot to it...
"Momma died back in '93, Daddy's having angst when he's takin' a pee... My brother's still shooting stuff in his arm, rehab today, maybe 9th time's a charm... I love my truck but I lost my terrier... hell, I couldn't be any more fairy-er... This is my life... yes, this is my life".
"It's a rainy day and I'm cleaning Dad's toilet, what else in my life could come and foil it? When's the next train, I'm getting outta here... maybe I'll sit a spell and just have a beer, This is my life... yes, this is my life"

surgery an aenaesthetics are so much safer nowadays david.... I am sure your dad will be ok
ReplyDeleteDefinitely sounds like a country song. My advice - don't quit your day job(s). BTW, living my dream is my line!
ReplyDelete