With today being day two of the air show, it was more of the same jets flying overhead. On one trip to the compost site, I climbed up on the huge pile of mulch and got some more pics. Coincidentally, there were a few other people watching there as well.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
More Jaggers and Bugs
After doing a few things around the house this morning, waiting to see if the weather was going to break, it finally did and I went back to my Uncle's to do more work. Today, the big challenge was vines... overtaking the trees that I was trying to cut down... at one point, I pulled what must have been a 100 foot strand of vine from the trees... not fun and not easy. And for those of you who were betting on me healing your Rheumatism, I am not the Chosen One... I got poison ivory.
With today being day two of the air show, it was more of the same jets flying overhead. On one trip to the compost site, I climbed up on the huge pile of mulch and got some more pics. Coincidentally, there were a few other people watching there as well.
With today being day two of the air show, it was more of the same jets flying overhead. On one trip to the compost site, I climbed up on the huge pile of mulch and got some more pics. Coincidentally, there were a few other people watching there as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment