Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Redding Up

I decided to take advantage of it being rainy outside yesterday and started to do a deep clean (redding up, as we Pittsburghers say) on the house.  I was able to get two bathrooms and three bedrooms thoroughly cleaned.  I mentioned this on Facebook... but in the case of my Dad who has a bladder problem... you would think that with as many times as he goes throughout the day, that he would have aim down-pat by now.  Not the case and cleaning his bathroom is not fun... in fact, if I'm not going to heaven for other reasons, I hope I at least get a day of free admission and maybe a fast-pass for all the good rides for doing it.

The closing was post-poned until the 13th of October.  I don't have any concrete information, since all I got was a phone message from the Realtor... and other than calling some of the other people that were interested (of which, I have no numbers for) and pulling the deal and starting over again, I guess we will have to wait.  This will be the single-most difficult exercise in patience in my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment