Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Three Sheets To the Wind

I must be the only person alive that gets excited over a 200 thread count sheet set... with a 60/40 poly-blend.  I love them for a number of reasons... first of all, they dry fast in the dryer and they don't wrinkle much.  Secondly, they are very soft... I find that 600+ sheets feel stiff and papery.  Lastly, they give you just the right amount of cool spots to find way down at the bottom... I love that.  It'll be a good night's sleep on clean, cool sheets tonight.

I have decided to go down to camp for the weekend and stay with Matthew.  I haven't been there since I left last time... sometime around 4th of July.  It should be fun, with a lot of my friends going down and it's pretty much going to be a full house.  This will be the last big hurrah of the summer... and, in fact, the temps will be dropping on Friday.  I love this time of year with the cool nights and slight breeze... changing leaves... apple this and apple that... festivals, etc.

I've gotten to a stopping point at the job that I was doing and was able to bill them.  I still have some work to do for them and their neighbors and a few other projects... and I have three little jobs to do tomorrow before I head to camp.  I hope to be on the road by early evening and won't be back until Monday.  Good timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment