Friday, September 3, 2010

Fall is in the Air

I'm back at camp again after I packed up in early July and haven't been back.  They are making a lot of great changes down here under the new owners, however, I don't miss it too much.  I feel like I made the right decision and I've really enjoyed my time on the weekends at home since, especially around this time of the year with all that's going on in the tri-state area.  There will always be a part of me here along with my friends and this is the place that I met Jesse (who is the first person that I thought of when I pulled up, and think of a lot when I'm here), but I feel like it was a chapter in my life and I turned that page.  I may come back two more fun weekends the remaineder of this year, but I'm not sure what my plans will be for next year... whether I get my massage license and just open up a place in Pittsburgh, or come back here.

There's a hint of Fall in the air.  The leaves aren't turning yet, but the smell of leaves is out there.  It's a beautiful day, but we're supposed to get a storm that will pass through that will drop the temperature drastically, from the mid 90's down to the 60's.  The rest of the weekend should be beautifully sunny and crisp.  Last night, we just sat around the campfire... it was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment