Friday, June 11, 2010

Getting Pumped

This morning, it looked like it was going to rain... so I decided to hit the outlet mall instead.  With plenty of sales going on, I still only managed to pick up one pair of jeans at Guess.  I usually don't spend a lot on clothes... in fact, $50 usually gets me a whole outfit, with shoes and the handbag to match.  If I find jeans that fit though, I'm more likely to get them as I get older.  Pretty soon I'll be wearing my assy cheeks as ankle weights.  As I was mulling around, I ran into my ex, Jesse.  I still don't, and probably never will, have closure.  I'm not going to agitate anyone by further talking about it... I will just stay in silent angst.

I got a bug up my ass to go to the gym, so for the first time in a year and a half, I actually walked into the gym and used those machinery thingy's.  Don't get excited, I was only in there for 20 minutes, but it's a start, and I do have to take it easy with all the other physical stuff I do for both my jobs.

I'm thinking of going for a bike ride on the Montour trail now...  I'm making a pot of coffee for my ice coffee (today's selection is a pitcher of Amaretto flavored)... YUM!

Turns out I'm riding on the float for the gay campground in the gay-ass parade on Sunday.  It should be a fun time... I've marched before for my gay softball league, but never rode on a float.  I have to practice my Princess Di wave and my aim for throwing candy at the on-lookers.  The big dance in the street is tomorrow night... they block off most of liberty avenue... I guess the liberty avenue hookers will just join in the festivities.  Might as well lump every derelict group in with us... everyone else does.

1 comment: