Saturday, June 12, 2010

Riding Along

I went for a great bike ride on the Montour Trail after the gym yesterday.  13 Miles later, my legs were killing me and I was tired from my workout earlier, so I came home and planned to take a little cat nap... I just woke up a half hour ago from that ordeal... 11 hours later.  Oops.

The pic is from one of the train tunnels on the trail.  Since the whole trail used to be the bed for the train tracks, there are a lot of cool bridges and tunnels still left.  This tunnel in particular is very cool... and I mean temp wise.... It's at least 20 degrees cooler inside the tunnel when you walk/ride through it.

I'm heading to the Marriott to get a few things done before we get rain later.  The audit is on Tuesday... and I'll be cutting grass on Monday, so it's my last chance to get the last minute detailing done.  Fortunately, I'm well-rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment