Thursday, June 3, 2010

Getting Cut on the Silver Lining

I'm looking for the bright side today.... I really am.  I even put on my bifocals, but no luck.  It started with trying to carry 20+ clean shirts on hangers while holding a delicious cold iced coffee overtop while walking up the stairs (need I say more).  Then I dropped my truck off to get a follow-up to the $180 worth of work I had done on it a few weeks ago, only to have it blow cold air for a day or two and go warm again.  There's a dye that they put in the refrigerant to be able to spot a leak.  Apparently, the condenser (hidden way far up in the dashboard) is the problem and it will cost $700 to fix it.  I'm sorry... not to be a priss, but a girl needs air conditioning.  I'd do without food first.  Lastly, I stopped by the Marriott to see the aftermath of the flood and although it isn't as bad as I thought, there's a lot of mud that will have to be powerwashed off the concrete and that will mess everything up.  All this, and it's only 11 a.m... there's so much more day left.

No comments:

Post a Comment