Lately, there's been a drought in Hollywood for good movies and we've missed a few Tuesday night movie nights for one reason or another... so tonight, we went to see Killers with Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl. I read the reviews (which have been harsh for every movie lately) and they weren't that good, but sometimes you have to see for yourself. I wasn't expecting much from it ahead of time and I turned out to be pleasantly surprised... we all were. I'm not going to go into the whole plot (you can watch the trailer), but it was just the right amount of pretty girl, rock-hard abs boy, spectacular scenery, funny, romantic, espionage, spy, blah blah blah to make it very entertaining and laugh-out-loud hilarious. Catherine O'hara as the drunk mom stole the show. Its a combination of True Lies and Mr. and Mrs. Smith, mixed in with every role that Katherine and Ashton played. If you're looking for an hour and a half of laughing and getting your mind off other things, this is the movie for you. I would go see it again, it was that entertaining.
I was going to comment on your previous "more thoughtful" posts david, but there is no need.... so I will content myself with commenting on Catherine o'Hara, who is a cracking comic and actress...love her films.
ReplyDelete