Saturday, December 25, 2010
White Christmas
I guess Santa's environmental stance on fossil fuels is why I didn't even get a lump of coal in my stocking... I must have been bad this past year... very bad. I fell asleep around 10:00 last night and was up at 7:00 thinking 'hell no'... please don't get up this early, but I did. I opened the blind to see a clean blanket of snow on the ground, with a steady trickle still falling. I've been in Florida the last three Christmases (the last two actually on Christmas Day), so it's been a while since I've seen a white Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are far from "bad". Santa just has difficulty with townhomes and prefers apartment building access. I just wanted to say that if you did not blog, I would not have got to know you. If you didn't do this, I would have never found someone who understands the struggles that I have. If you didn't do this, I would have never been able to call you friend to your face. If you didn't blog, I would have really missed out on getting to know a really great guy. So my favorite Xmas gift this year is spending time with you. That is something that Santa can't bring.
ReplyDeleteMike
Merry Christmas David!
ReplyDeleteSanta's bringing me my gift tomorrow - 12 inches! Of snow. Pics to follow but not as pretty as yours.
hope you had a great day matey
ReplyDelete