Sunday, December 19, 2010

Let It Snow

Yesterday, we got a ton of rain... some of the heaviest rainfall I've ever seen.  Every other day was pure sunshine, even when it was in the 50's.  I had lunch with Bill and Jay and stopped by to see their house, then came back and did a load of laundry, went to Barnes and Noble to catch up on my weekly magazines and just relaxed the rest of the evening.  I thought I might go out for a bit (I only went out to a bar twice the whole week), but I started watching The Wizard of Oz... and I was hooked.... (DOOOOORRRRROOOOTTTHHHHYYY! (for Scott)).  I got to bed early and, as usual, got up and to the gate at the airport ridiculously early.

I'm really looking forward to coming home.  Even though I don't exchange gifts or have any Xmasy things to do this week, I am filled with a lot of Xmas spriit.  I'm actually looking forward to seeing some snow and feeling the cold.  I'm sure I will be bitching about it in a week, but for now, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment