When I was rooting through my picture bins, I came across these two pictures that highlight the many hair transformations that I have undergone. In the picture of me in a tux, with my friend Robert, you can see that I didn't have a hat on and that I was sporting only a moustache (circa 1991) and the other , with my friend Vance, was in my preppy stage (circa 1993), with my khaki pants, button-down shirt and fancy watch. Again with the carefully spritzed and sprayed hair, but this is the only time in my life (other than pre 14 years old) that I haven't had some sort of facial hair, be it a moustache, goatee or beard. The goatee period occupied 1995 through 2008. I can only assume that my current style (full beard, hat, t-shirt, jeans, no watch) manifested itself from just plain laziness.

No comments:
Post a Comment