Oh David - If you could only see up here - everything is covered except a little bit of the roads - the rain was so constant - I damn near pulled my hair out a strand at a time - It looks like it has finally tapered off - but I think we have at least an inch! My room is ready to move into - the guys are going to help me tomorrow morning move my stuff over - starting with my bed. Hope all is well with you - miss ya - love ya!
Oh David - If you could only see up here - everything is covered except a little bit of the roads - the rain was so constant - I damn near pulled my hair out a strand at a time - It looks like it has finally tapered off - but I think we have at least an inch! My room is ready to move into - the guys are going to help me tomorrow morning move my stuff over - starting with my bed. Hope all is well with you - miss ya - love ya!
ReplyDeleteScott
it feels as though the whole world has been snowed on!!!
ReplyDelete