Thursday, August 5, 2010
Sun and Fun, Here I Come
I just got done booking my trip to see my friend David in Daytona Beach. I'll be flying in and out of Orlando which is just 45 minutes away. I leave on the 16th for a week, and the whole trip is only costing about $350 for the car and flight. It's so cheap to fly into Orlando. It will be good to see the ocean... take in some sun... and hang out with David. We'll probably go to Disney for a day or two as well and I will be taking some day trips myself here and there. I'll be staying with him at his house. This will be a good break and diversion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good for you to get away.........Jill lives right on A1A in Vilano Beach. The beach is pretty well deserted by her house - nice solitude......I'll tell her you're coming down.
ReplyDelete