Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's Nano Your Business What I'm Listening To...

Last night, I sent a text to Robin (Jesse's brother's girlfriend's Mom) to say hi and it turned out she was driving by where I was, so we met for coffee and a little chit-chat.  Sensing I was a little down in the dumps, she lent me a CD that she just got that day (like, how incredibly nice is that, on the day that she got it).

If I had to pick a Cat Stevens song to save my life, I'd be dead... but after listening to it, I recognized a few, like Morning Has Broken and the one below, which I thought was very appropriate for our conversation topics... plus, I think that I just saw it on an ad on TV for something... and, he's kind of cute.  Thanks for the coffee, your ear and the lending me your CD, Robin... I'll get it back to you soon.  Here's If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out...

2 comments:

  1. OMG - Cat Stevens - now that brings back memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well in my experience , when someone is glum go frivilous

    no 2 on yum.....send him round with a big pink bow
    lol

    ReplyDelete