It's been a slow process getting back to into the groove of things since I got back. The Marriott took me two days, partly since it was overgrown with weeds and dying plants that needed trimmed or pulled, and partly since I've been unnecessarily tired, mainly from not doing anything. Over the next couple of days, I have a project to complete for some people that stopped by my Dad's house to buy it, saved my name and number and called me to do some work for them. Fortunately, it's only supposed to be 70 degrees today, so that's working in my favor. But there's a 7 yard pile of topsoil with my name on it that has to be moved up their back yard that I'm not really looking forward to doing. I'm trying to stay busy though... and I have a few other projects and mini-trips that I want to take (Philly and Cedar Point) that should take me up to the house closing. After that, who knows. They did a radon test at the house and a termite inspection and they did find some carpenter ants that have to be treated, but other than that, everything is going along on schedule for the September 24th closing. My Marriott contract will run until Halloween and then nothing until next year, which I am fairly certain I will get that contract again.
I love this time of year... flea markets and Octoberfests and Applebutter Festivals and pumpkins... and kids in school. It's a great time to be outdoors and to be physical, taking bike rides and hikes. I always get energized in the Fall. I wish we had a longer Fall... I heard that it's supposed to be a mild Winter... and after last years snow dump, we can use it.
that doggy tattoo is quite sweet..might have one myself
ReplyDelete