Yesterday was a lacklustre day. It got well into the 90's, and I was able to get all the plants and bushes planted before it got too hot out. Tomorrow, I will bring the mulch in... and today, I'm trying to get an early start at the Marriott before it gets too hot.
Friends of mine (Bill and Jay) have sold their house and their trailer at camp and are moving to Ft. Lauderdale. They purchased a condo last year and fixed it up and decided that they like it there better, including the weather. They had a little party last night for everyone. Although they aren't really really close friends of mine, they are the social connection in Pittsburgh, chairing many charity events, fundraisers and great holiday parties as well. They will be sorely missed, and hopefully I'll see them in Florida.
I have decided to go down to camp for Labor Day. All my friends will be there and it very well might be the last hurrah of the summer. It's also toga weekend, which was fun last year... and one of the most successful theme weekends. That will probably be my last trip down there this year. And while I'm about to start to study for my massage test during the Fall, I may just open a practice here instead and skip camp all together.
If we got rid of Mondays, I supposed that Tuesday would become the new Monday?

No comments:
Post a Comment