I watched a very disturbing documentary from Vanguard about the proposed passing of a law in Uganda that would make homosexuality not only illegal with life in prison as punishment, but death in some instances as well. Apparently after a string of American Evangelical preachers couldn't get anyone to listen to their crap here, they went down there and got paid to speak their rubbish... and sadly, they were too stupid to understand how ridiculous it was what they were preaching, especially the part about gays recruiting and going after the youth... meanwhile, statistics show that 96% of pedophile situations are straight males.
If I hear one more person say 'the gay agenda' or the 'gay lifestyle', I'm going to scream. The only agenda that I have is to be treated like anyone else and not get beat the fuck up... and as far as a lifestyle, this is clearly not one that anyone would choose willingly if given the choice. All the smoke and mirrors crap that, especially, the Republicans use to get the gay issues to the forefront so they can scare their followers into thinking that whether a gay marries a gay is much more pressing than taxes or war or unemployment and that we are trying to derail the family model... ah, I think that people are doing that pretty well on their own without our help.
Good grief... wise up people. A recent poll showed that 20% of American people still think that Obama is a Muslim... and the same percentage of Americans can't point out the United States on a map, believe in witches, believe the sun revolves around the earth, believe that the lottery is a sound financial investment, urinate in pools, believe in alien abductions, don't use the internet and don't even know who we fought for our indepence from (Russia? wtf?)... we're doomed. And somehow, these people have a say in my life and what I can and can't do.
... Anyway, here's the gay anthem I was listening to...
mr barrowman makes me hurl
ReplyDeleteI totally agree... but I couldn't find anyone else on youtube that sings the song :(
ReplyDelete