Rumination: to go over in the mind repeatedly and often casually or slowly
Vacuity: an empty space
Today, I decided to move the blog to a new address and change the name of it. The name is actually the one that I wanted to begin with... but an old friend had it as their blog name... so I didn't want to use it, but now they're not using it any more. Meaning 'constant, repetitive thoughts about the emptiness inside me', it hits home with all the things that I mull over on a daily basis, trying to fill myself up with something... anything.
With being on the verge of filing a complaint against the psycho guy with the police and the other person who was sending me hater comments just to jack me off, it's just better for me to move it. And being that it was never about collecting readers, although they added up, now I can keep it contained to the people that truly give a shit about me and are interested (or maybe just a glutton for punishment?). Meanwhile, it got harder for me to honestly post when I became concerned about who exactly was reading it. Plus, there was some personal info that I opened up about that, until you get someone crazy in your life and you realize, made certain aspects of my life dangerous. With that, I won't be giving out the new link all over the place, and keeping it more contained to people that I know.
It's sad that after almost 4500 hits and some 650 posts to have to lose the name and chose another one. And while I was able to preserve the history of my life and the posts transferred over, it feels like I moved across town to a new house.
No comments:
Post a Comment