Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More Trouble

Today, the hotel got another call... this time from a woman (psychotic bf's psychotic mother?) saying pretty much the same thing (a guest heard Mike and me loudly having sex in a room next to theirs).  First of all... when I am at the hotel, I am drenched in dirt and sweat and wouldn't step foot in the hotel, let alone have some encounter in that condition... Secondly, I have worked for Marriott for 4 years... I know not to go to the guest floors, especially mid-day.  And lastly, I didn't even know Mike on the day that he (the guest) heard this).  Again, H.R. laughed it off, but this time, they are in the process of tracing the call.  In addition, bf went to Mike's work where he's been instructed not to go near... and he's digging his own hole even deeper.  As a result of all of this, I have decided to file my own harrassment complaint, being that I received the comment on my blog, 11 restricted hang-ups, two attempts at getting me fired and who knows what else. 

Up until now, I haven't wanted to know this person's name.  And I was even willing to let the phone call to the hotel go... but with the second one, I'm not as willing to forgive and forget.  I have his name, address ( seven miles west of Pittsburgh... or seven towns west of Pittsburgh... or something like that...  (wink wink))... and his cell phone number.  This will be the last post I do on this since I will be meeting with the Police tomorrow morning. 

2 comments:

  1. he needs a great slap, either from you OR the police OR both!

    sad git!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back in business with the people who really love you.....and care about your well being. I almost shit my pants when I went to read your blog and it didn't "exist" anymore. Glad you're OK and taking the situation in hand. You can't possibly be too careful these days.

    ReplyDelete