I have spent an hour trying to write this so it doesn't come off making me look self-important or like an ass, but I've had no luck. I'm hoping that those left reading this know me well enough to know how much all this bothers me.
After making changes to the address of the blog, only giving it out to a few and deleting a bunch of people from my facebook, I was starting to feel a sense of security after what transpired over the last couple of days. But, out of the blue today, I got a comment from the guy that I blogged about because I had trouble with him last year (was riding past my house, etc.). His comment was so matter-of-factly written (like we were old friends) that it scared me. I haven't heard from him in a long time, and it didn't even hit me that he was possibly still reading the blog. I guess when he logged into Trouble and it wasn't there, he did a profile search on me and it listed the new blog on there. I changed the settings in my profile and made my profile invisible... and now, it should be fine.
I'm sorry, and thanks for your patience and support. I feel so stupid, I don't even feel like writing any more.
as Jack Albertson said to Shelley Winters in the POSEIDON ADVENTURE
ReplyDelete"you haven't lost me yet!"
the people that count are still here. Screw everyone else! :)
ReplyDeleteJust don't stop writing. It's a good read...and not everyone is crazy. I can breakdown some statistics if you'd like! :-)
ReplyDeleteFor as much as you may have thought I didn't listen enough in the past, know that I actually look forward to reading your posts. I miss that perfectly crazy off-beat sense of humor of yours. "rest if you must, but don't you quit" Keep blogging
ReplyDeletejz
David, thanks for your persistence in keeping your blog going. I'm not sure about your other readers, but even though we've never met in person (and likely never will), I enjoy reading about your daily escapades. So much of what you've experienced in life I've also gone through. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one. Thanks again, and thanks for trusting me with your new blog.
ReplyDelete