Monday, May 10, 2010
Brace Yourselves...
I'm going to say something that I very rarely say... I have the day off tomorrow... and not one of the 'day off' days that I usually take... one where I wind up running around doing things for a job... or show up any way... or guilt myself out the whole day for not doing anything... this is a genuine day off for me... and it starts tonight. I am pumping myself full of caffeine as I type to make sure that I stay up late to watch all my saved programs... then, after sleeping in a bit (with my woobie), I am going to the farmer's market area of town in the morning, where I will treat myself to breakfast , followed by some delights (coconut macaroons) at the local biscotti place, followed by a trip to the Italian store to get some coffee syrup and some Italian cookies... and maybe some shopping after that. Tomorrow night is dinner at my favorite restaurant, Red Robin... and Iron Man II. What a glorious day it will be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment