Today, a friend of mine at the hotel took me up to the 15th floor to show me a unique perspective of my landscaping in the parking lots...
This is the back area where they set up for weddings and is the latest work that I've done... you can see the 3 Pine trees and the Golden Cypress bushes especially...
This is the main area of the hotel and the drop-off for the front door... you can see my truck (illegally parked, actually) on the left...
This is the right side... it's interesting how clear you can see my grass edging...
This is the front of the hotel. Last year, from this parking lot, I removed 32 trees... it's a wonder there's any left. The big grassy area out front is the largest grass that I have to cut, and I do it all with a push mower. Fortunately, they are putting a Dunkin' Donuts in there later this year.




You do really good work...Gay men make the best landscapers...lol
ReplyDelete