Yesterday was an odd day of sorts, but busy. I went to work to wrap up the bushline that we cut down last week... all lined up in the parking lot, it took 11 truck loads to get rid of it (see blown up pic ... it's that dark pile that spans the whole parking lot right before the grass field in the top of the pic). Since my brother hasn't been able to get up before 2 or 3 in the afternoon lately and has been a worthless helper (even though he says he wants to work), my Dad helped me with two loads. Mulch (50 yards) is coming later today... now the fun begins.
While I was doing that, the hotel informed me of some more drama regarding Mike, which was a total surprise since we haven't even talked since the whole psychotic episode happened. Since the bf got a restraining order against Mike (I know, right?)... things have quieted down.... until the end of last week. Just brought to my attention, it appears that the bf called the hotel on Thursday or Friday and pretended to be a guest and tried to say that he and his wife (I know, right?) heard Mike and me (using our names) having wild sex in the room next to theirs and tried to place a complaint (i.e. tried to get us both fired). When asked his name and number for the incident, the 'guest' wouldn't give it. Meanwhile, I am friends with every manager in every position there, so they already knew what was going on prior to this and just laughed it off as another psychotic episode. With all of that, he violated his own restraining order by third-party contact with Mike and Mike is now filing a harrassment suit and I have to detail his harrassing calls and threats in a letter for court.
Note to psychotic bf dude: Not that you can fuck with my job there since, again, I know everyone... and I do a great job and they know me better... but you don't screw with someone's income and not expect there to be hard feelings. And while I don't even talk to Mike any more (except now this little stunt has brought us together), I am hoping that you just either take your twisted shit out on Mike where it belongs or just move through it. I was cool with dropping the whole thing... in fact, I have never wanted to know or have asked for your name from Mike because I didn't want to get more involved, but now, you have drawn me further into this... and I will know who you are.
Note to self: Boys are dickheads... get another dog.
Unbelievably funny "note to self". You crack me up!
ReplyDelete