Really quickly, I wanted to say thanks to everyone for hanging in there. With psycho, stalker and hater at bay, things feel calmer now. I couldn't help thinking that hater might be right... what if I do bring this drama on? Both psycho and stalker came out of a date (maybe I should just never date again) and hater is believing that someone is my friend when they obviously are not (maybe I shouldn't have any friends). My problem is that I'm naive to this shit and want to believe that people are good (maybe I should give up on that). Regardless, I'm not changing who I am.
Today was the most beautiful day I've ever seen. Blue skies, not a single cloud, a nice breeze and about 73 degrees... who could ask for anything more than that? 21 hours and 35 yards of mulch into it (with 25 to go)... I'm over it. Today was pure hell, being tired already at the start and doing an area with a lot of tedious plants, etc, to work around. Tomorrow, I have to drop my truck off to get the air conditioning checked (a bitch likes it to be really cold) and then get some grass cut at the Marriott and at helping out my friend Michael with one of his Lowes stores that lost a landscaper.
The picture is of the courtyard area of the hotel where they hold a lot of weddings and receptions. It's my favorite area, with a winding sidewalk and a pond (straight ahead)with fish in it.

I am sorry that you have to go through this shit. I guess people have nothing better to do with themselves!
ReplyDelete