Friday, May 7, 2010

Coming or Going?

Today was one of those killer days where I get exhausted, dehydrated, sunburned and lose 5 pounds of something (probably part energy, part enthusiasm, part will to go on). 

What I thought would be an hour or two of parking lot island cutting for my friend, Mike, at one of his Lowes locations, turned out to be 7 hours of complete nightmare, after 3 hours at the Marriott this morning cutting grass.  This Lowes location had their landscaper never show up, so the grass hasn't been cut all season.  It was over a foot high, with trash all through it.  With each area (which turned out to be a lot more than just a few islands), I had to cut it 3 times, bagging it each time and after doing extensive garbage removal and weed-eating.  9 Bags of grass clippings and 3 bags of trash later... I'm exhausted and going to bed.

Below are some before and after pics... 





And some other 'after' pics without before pics...



2 comments:

  1. Awesome job David! Mike really appreciates all the work and on such short notice.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow......what a mess. It looks gorgeous after your TLC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete