

I know it's not Monday ... but I came across these pictures ... There are so many things wrong with this, I don't even know where to begin... but let me try: 1. Why was my toilet in the kitchen? 2. Why was my brother sitting next to me... let alone protecting me with a machine gun? Maybe he hid his stash in there and he was protecting his investment? 3. What was going through ChiChi's mind (the dog)? 4. Could my head possibly be any bigger? 5. How much time has elapsed... that my brother went and got his gun... or put it away and the dog had time to stroll by? 6. Where are my parents and why would they let this unravel like this? 7. If I show this to my therapist, would he give me a refund for some of the sessions where we tried to get to the root of my problems, this being the obvious cause... and, lastly... 8. Didn't I have the legs of a dancer even back then?
No comments:
Post a Comment