
Although there was a tense moment, Kris made it through another week. His song selection wasn't all that great this week, but neither was anyone else's. Picked from the year they were born, the mid 80's didn't provide that much material that wasn't covered by some Devo/Flock of Seagulls-type band. Hopefully next week will be better. And while Scott was basically a good singer, I can't help but to think that he would have been laughed off or not even made it if he wasn't blind. It made for great publicity for AI... which is really what it's all about. Any way... I was talking to my friend Mike about this obsession with Kris and he didn't think it was psychotically right to think that you are dating someone from TV... so I pointed his friend Leslie (who thinks Kris is her boyfriend) in the right direction to get her some help with some doctor referrals. Some people are so delusional. Any way... miss you, Kris. Can't wait to see you again.
No comments:
Post a Comment