Sunday, April 5, 2009

All About Me Mondays...

Yet another happy Xmas and another new hairstyle for my Mom. She definitely liked changing it up. Of course, my brother has his normal spaced-out look on his face... I think his 'lude kicked in. If you look at my hair, my Dad used to take us to get our hair cut at Joe the barber on Neville Island for three dollar... and an extra fifty cent for him not to put the tupperware bowl on our heads and do it 'free-style'. In the bottom left corner... looking like the Wicked Witch of the West poking out the bottom of the house... that was either Dressy Bessy or Dapper Dan. The dolls taught you how to tie your shoe and zipper and button. Dapper Dan was undoubtedly androgenous... because when you unbuttoned his pants (which I did often), he had no weenus.

- I am allergic to everything including myself. Without my Afrin, I would not be able to breath. My nose closes up throughout the day and especially at night. If my mouth were ever to be taped up, I would suffocate. Allergy medicine doesn't work for me.
- My first car was a Chevy Laguna. It had a rubber front on it. I hit a telephone pole and it didn't even break the headlight when I hit it head on.
- I opted to take French in Jr. High. Three years of it. When I was in Paris, I forgot everything I knew by the time I got through the airport and that's about the time that they wanted me to leave. The only other time I attempted to speak it was in St. Barth's. I should have taken Spanish, in hindsight. I've been to Mexico four times and L.A. as many.

No comments:

Post a Comment