
It suddenly hit me that I did not put one of my pictures in the post yesterday for All About Me Mondays... and that's like walking around with a sack of sunshine and not sharing it with others... so here it is. I would first like to point out that this is the only time that my brother embraced me throughout our lives... He was probably trying to butter me up to get a five-spot from me to get a hit of weed... I think that this photo also proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt that, fortunately, my brother and I could only be distantly blood-related. With his blond hair and blue eyes and shit-eating grin... it is highly unlikely that we came from the same gene pool, beyond our biological mother, let alone the same planet. I can only assume that my Dad had to say 'Quaalude' to get him to smile. By the look on my face, I think this is where it first hit me that this one was going to be an on-going problem in my life...
No comments:
Post a Comment