Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Moving Forward...

The last couple videos went up on here because I truly love them... they were on my myspace page. "The Secret" video got me up out of bed every day and allowed me to love myself again, and "I'm Here Too" is a fantastic song that made me feel love when I felt nothing. It was hauntingly relevant in a recent relationship.

My myspace page became a shrine to that dark period in my life in Vegas but, although I won't forget the experience, what it taught me or how I got back from the edge, I decided to take the page down. I feel as though I have made great progress since I moved back on turning myself around that I'd rather look ahead than back. I will never be able to forget that state of mind, since it's always going to be a part of me... but I won't let it overtake me again.

1 comment:

  1. Your leaving myspace left a hole on my page. You'll always be in my heart, though. Funny how I've always admired your will to live, yet you think you're lacking any confidence. We draw so much from one another, never knowing the true benefits of our lasting friendship. I love you and will always be with you.

    ReplyDelete