Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blah

This morning, against my better judgement, I was supposed to take my brother downtown to take care of some benefits paperwork.  After calling him at 8 and telling him that I'd be down in an hour, I got there and he didn't answer his phone or the door, so I left.  I went to the gym and didn't hear from him for 12 hours.  I'm done.  He just proved my point that you can't help someone who can't/don't want to help themselves.

My Dad is doing well.  He got his catheter out today and is doing fine. 

The closing on the house has been post-poned again.  I don't have any idea when the closing will be... as far as I know, they don't even have a comittment from the bank yet. 

Today was not a good day. 

2 comments:

  1. remember to get your dad drinking two glasses of fresh cranberry juice daily

    keeps the old bladder clean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you........

    ReplyDelete