Thursday, October 28, 2010

Leaves Me Alone

Finallygetting a sunny day, I was able to make it to the Marriott today to basically blow the tons of leaves around the parking lot in no certain direction or purpose.  With a persistent wind blowing, it was futile to clear anything off.  If it weren't for the platinum Marriott rewards members (who have been groomed to be the most irrational people alive, with outlandish hoops jumped through by the staff in the hopes of a good customer service score)... who miraculously expect there to be no leaves falling to encumber their royal arrival, I wouldn't even bother doing anything with the leaves until they've all fallen.  I have to go back tomorrow morning and finish the grass cutting... then I will be leaving for gay camp for the Terror Ridge Spectacular Halloween weekend with my friends.  With the whole Jesse relationship and the post-massage business processed, I am expecting to just have a great time with friends.  There's a bonfire planned with some weenus' roasting... and the dance hall is decorated like Area 69... isn't that supposed to be Area 51?  Leave it to the gays.

No comments:

Post a Comment