I had a great drive today... plenty of sun, turning leaves, no traffic... after living here for 12 years, it's always good to be back. About 125 miles ouside of Pittsburgh, I looked in my rearview mirror and coming up behind me were my two friends, Dan and Mike. What are the odds? We chatted a little on the way... we may be planning a joint vacation to Ft. Lauderdale in a few weeks.
Tomorrow is the workshop, and I feel like I was able to forget about everything going on back home, proving the slogan "what happens in Pittsburgh stays in Pittsburgh... and I'm looking forward to the class. The pics are of the turnpike, almost getting into Center City Philadelphia and the view from Eddie's hi-rise window right on the park in Cherry Hill, NJ.



Glad you decided to go......you need the getaway. Enjoy the workshop and I'll see ya when you get home.
ReplyDelete