Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tids And Bits

I'm not feeling very verbal today... I spoke (if you want to call it that) to my nephew today, who wanted me to offer payoffs on the three student loans that he roped my Dad into co-signing... so that the creditors would stop calling him.  You kind of have to know the back-story on all of that to be able to understand how much I wanted to reach into the phone and strangle him, so let's just say that the call didn't go that well.  Since he and my brother basically screwed my Dad's credit, I'm in no hurry to intervene with making payments that he's not making, especially when they aren't bugging us about it right now.  After that, I had to listen to my brother begging for money... again, backstory needed. 

My Dad went in for his surgery and is home doing well.  It will be great for him not have to get up 6 or 7 times a night to head for the bathroom.  Hopefully, he'll get a good night's sleep going forward... especially not having to get up to pick up my brother at the job that he lost.

I find myself walking around like a time bomb lately... between all those situations, what's happening with the gay teens and all the politics crap, I am very ready to take off on a month long trip... or find a good rock to climb under and hide.  Working out is providing some outlet for my anger, but I can feel myself getting ready to snap.

2 comments:

  1. Iknow this is not useful
    but get a load of your girlfriends around and go a beat the crap out of brother and nephew!

    hey ho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, sweetie.......we'll have a stress-free day Sunday. Crafting and eating and we'll cap it off with an adult beverage or two. I'm here if you need to talk.......

    ReplyDelete