Saturday, October 9, 2010

Serenity

Over the last couple of days with the weather being so great, I have been partaking in some local park napping in between running errands.  There's a cool breeze blowing the turning leaves on the trees and the with the sun peaking through the trees and the 80 degrees temperature... it's a perfect time to clear my head, kick my shoes off and stick my feet out the window and recline and listen to the chirping birds.  Other than a stray Stink Bug flying in the window, it's a perfect half hour break. 

I made it to the gym today for my third workout, second on upper body.  It felt so good to work through the pain that I've been feeling in the aftermath of my first two workouts.  The day spa that my friend Elaine goes to ran short on a massage therapist for an important wedding party booking, so I will be helping them out with that next Saturday.  Since generally the people in my massages are guys and nude (gay camp), it will be interesting to do a massage on a woman again, using full draping.  Just like with a doctor, it's no big deal having someone nude on my table... in fact, it makes the whole thing flow better.  Tomorrow, about 15 of us are off to the Autumnfest celebration... with another perfect weather day in store.  German bratwurst, apple dumplings and cheap drinks in the ski lodge are in my near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment