Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

Today's date supposedly only happens once every huge amount of years... and oddly, this month (Oct) has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays, which only happens every 823 years, or something like that.  Where will you be at 10:10 and 10 seconds on 10/10/10? (This post sponsored by David's useless facts and tidbits)















1 comment:

  1. You are a strong black man...oops, sorry, wrong blog. Luckily you are not religious, as you would be getting ulcers trying to properly classify the type of sin (that you have not actually committed) to feel guilty for (because of the thoughts you have not acted on,) simply to keep your own sanity. I have read that Tibetans "do not have a word for guilt," hence it is a "socially imposed emotion," a "culturally imposed type of mental frustration," vs. a "basic human emotion."
    Therefore, it is alleged that "we can overcome it (guilt) by un-learning this artificial emotion." Food for thought. Yeah, I know, good luck with that. The bottom line is that if half the people I knew loved their parent(s) and wanted to protect them as much as you do, the world would be a much better place. I am sorry to break this to you, but you are headed for sainthood.

    ReplyDelete