
Oh.... styles... how they come and go... and hopefully go forever. This was a half shirt that I got for my birthday in 9th or so grade... with my name on it, nonetheless. I'm sure that I matched it with my black sweats that were shrunk so tight that you could see my mangina and my manberries... or tids and bits... whatever you want to call them... the tighter the sweats were, the better. I also had yellow ones... is that a banana in your pants or.... oh, nevermind. Incidentally, the girl on the right was my girlfriend at the time and the boy on the left wanted to be my girlfriend. Laurie taught me how to do a three-turn... throw the baton up in the air, spin three times and then catch it... my friend Julie taught me the cheer...'Go Bananas, b.a.n.a.n.a.s....(again with the banana reference)....and nobody knew. People are blind. I blame them both for having a strong influence on my man-loving. (And for Matthew, my friend of 13+ years... who still can't spell my last name... here's a reference point for ya).
I'm fairly certain that kickin' half shirt was from meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! And I don't remember the bananas cheer - although it seems hysterically ironic now.
ReplyDeleteJulie