Friday, May 29, 2009

All in a Day's Work...

Looks like I am the fresh face for Marriott too... (I hope I don't have to ride in two parades in the same day). I was awarded a $10k renewal job at the Marriott by the airport in Robinson. I'm hoping that this opens the door for me to do the maintenance for them next year, which would be a large chunk of my income alone.

Since my life is a peg board with 4 holes and 7 pegs... when something good happens, something bad usually follows as that peg is knocked out of the hole. And speaking of holes, my asshole brother landed back in jail again. Just when we thought he was doing well, they found some 'contraband' taped under a chair at the half-way house he was staying at... after reviewing the security tapes, all eyes pointed to him. He will be in jail until July now instead of the Renewal Center... and he obviously lost his job. It will never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment