





So, today is my birthday. Thanks to those of you that remembered and called. I'm legal twice over (21 (x 2)). If you're wondering why there's a cake shaped like a clorox bottle... my friends at the time ordered it like that. I used to be a little more anal-retentive than I am now... like, 'lines vacuumed into the carpets' anal-retentive. Still, there is nothing like cleaning with bleach. The way it burns a layer of skin off your hands and lungs... and makes your eyes water... sounds like the treatment I got from most of my ex-boyfriends. As far as the last picture goes, my friends (Ricky and Matthew) thought it would be funny to super-impose my face onto one of those birthday card with some saggy bitches on the card... notice that my face was the only one that wasn't saggy after the photoshop handywork.
No comments:
Post a Comment