This is Mike's yard (my landscaping partner). These are 'Forget-me-nots' in the foreground (the light blue ones) with some purple flower in front... absolutely stunning. I'm going to get some of the seed and spread them across the way outside of my townhouse so I have something to look at in the field that we're paying a maintenance fee to maintain, but they're not. Mike has such a talent for flowers... he could drop a flat of flowers (usually cause the bitch is tripping over shit all day long) and they would just arrange themselves beautifully. There's a compliment in there somewhere, I'm sure.
I know I put up a pic of the way I abuse my Dad's truck up here before... but this was so funny... imagine passing me on the highway with the ass-end almost dragging on the ground. You'd probably laugh your ass off and call me ghetto or hick... I would have, were it you. I'm taking donations for a new dump truck... I'm calling it the 'Make a Dump' foundation. We'll take the kind of money that jingles, but we love the kind that folds.
No comments:
Post a Comment