I did a 'I Dream of Jeanie' hands crossed blink and instantly the tree was trimmed and the cut-off branches stacked themselves(about 45 minutes later), then I could get back to my dandelions (momma had a baby, and it's head popped off).
This property is very large... with 15 of these trees on the lot and 50 bushes. While the typical store needs about 7-10 yards of mulch, this one needs 66 yards. That's a dump truck and a half of mulch... that will all need to be shoveled into wheel barrows and moved to the beds to be spread. It will take 4 of us 14 hours to move and spread the mulch... unless I decide to fart out the mulch. Too bad Chi Chi's isn't around any more, I may need an extra spicy enchilada empinada tostada burrito chimichanga to fuel the fire.I have unofficially officially won the $11,000 bid for the Marriott by the Airport. It will include removing 16 trees and replacing them, along with probably 50 bushes, removing hedge groups and building stacked rock walled planters as well as ground coverage and flowers. That won't start until Mid-June.
No comments:
Post a Comment