With the couple of weeks of Kris-bashing going on with the judges, I think that Kris was very surprised that he made it. Supposedly, his version of "Heartless" by the no-talent Kanye West was better than Kanye's version (is that really saying much?) and that's what kept him in, as per Simon. There were only a million votes separating him and Adam's tallies, which should keep everyone guessing. Bye bye Danny... you either worked the dead wife routine too much, or not enough, maybe. Still, out of the three, I think Danny has the most chance of making a commercial album that will sell and appeal across the board. Adam's abiguously gay androgeny thingy is too strange... and can Kris really sell records based on his unshaven face? All are talented and well-deserving... they're just no Carrie or Kelly. Still, I'll keep Kris around for another week. Even the parting gifts must be pretty cool if he doesn't win. I could get a new toaster out of it.Thursday, May 14, 2009
My BF is in the Final Two
With the couple of weeks of Kris-bashing going on with the judges, I think that Kris was very surprised that he made it. Supposedly, his version of "Heartless" by the no-talent Kanye West was better than Kanye's version (is that really saying much?) and that's what kept him in, as per Simon. There were only a million votes separating him and Adam's tallies, which should keep everyone guessing. Bye bye Danny... you either worked the dead wife routine too much, or not enough, maybe. Still, out of the three, I think Danny has the most chance of making a commercial album that will sell and appeal across the board. Adam's abiguously gay androgeny thingy is too strange... and can Kris really sell records based on his unshaven face? All are talented and well-deserving... they're just no Carrie or Kelly. Still, I'll keep Kris around for another week. Even the parting gifts must be pretty cool if he doesn't win. I could get a new toaster out of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment