None of these guys go to my gym. What's up with that?
sexy guys you have for us today David. Did you meet them at your gym? ;-)
hot eye candy thanks
YUMMM goes beyound these HOT Men.WOOFRay
My fav is the speedos guy with #11 on his right cheek. Those curves!! Woot!
Um . . what were you saying? I think I was a bit distracted.
I'll have the #1 with a serving of #5 on the side, please......and thank you.
Have #3 wrapped and sent to my apartment. Charge my account. :)
Stylish set from a stylish man.I'm still alive! Thanks.
Great set of pics. Probably your best so far. Love, love, love #1...then again...I'm a sucker for tattoos.
None of these guys go to my gym. What's up with that?
ReplyDeletesexy guys you have for us today David. Did you meet them at your gym? ;-)
ReplyDeletehot eye candy thanks
ReplyDeleteYUMMM goes beyound these HOT Men.
ReplyDeleteWOOF
Ray
My fav is the speedos guy with #11 on his right cheek. Those curves!! Woot!
ReplyDeleteUm . . what were you saying? I think I was a bit distracted.
ReplyDeleteI'll have the #1 with a serving of #5 on the side, please......and thank you.
ReplyDeleteHave #3 wrapped and sent to my apartment. Charge my account. :)
ReplyDeleteStylish set from a stylish man.
ReplyDeleteI'm still alive! Thanks.
Great set of pics. Probably your best so far. Love, love, love #1...then again...I'm a sucker for tattoos.
ReplyDelete