Absolutely nothing can compare with a night out with friends. Love the T (flex for sex) but seriously wasn't paying any attention to it in the last pic, eyes were glued on something else. Sunday compliments.....
I so never said Pittsburgh was boring and I am a true convert now that I see these pics...I just go to Nakama a lot and that is pretty much all I have seen of the town...until the next trip!
Happy friends are the best.
ReplyDeleteflex for sex huh....cool photos David, seems you all had a blast :-)
ReplyDeleteWOOF you are HOT. I am very lucky I saw your blog. I am a follower now.
ReplyDeleteWOOF
Ray
Looks like you had fun. My friend that travels to Pittsburgh thinks it's a boring place. I'm glad to see it's not!
ReplyDeleteLoved the last, full-length shot of you in jeans. Woof!! Cool T-shirt as well.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely nothing can compare with a night out with friends. Love the T (flex for sex) but seriously wasn't paying any attention to it in the last pic, eyes were glued on something else. Sunday compliments.....
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time last night..
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you letting your hair down ;)
ReplyDeleteSo hope some day I can post pics like this of me and you :-)
ReplyDeleteI so never said Pittsburgh was boring and I am a true convert now that I see these pics...I just go to Nakama a lot and that is pretty much all I have seen of the town...until the next trip!
ReplyDeleteFood and good cheer remain some of Life's greatest pleasures.
ReplyDeleteHanging out with good friends always makes for a good night.
ReplyDeleteFantastic photos. Love 'em all... Really liked your shirt too.
ReplyDelete